I announced that I will be introducing a new blogger on my blog every day since many people I’ve came in contact with said they did not have a lot of WordPress friends.
Why not share the love you give on my blog with her blog? You can check her blog out here. A like,comment and follow will bring many smiles 😀 Remember how you felt when someone did it to you? No? Then you should probably read this post if you want to promote your blog on my blog for free. 🙂
And a big thank you to Mr. Militant Negro who offered to then re-blog your post on his blog to even more viewers!
Now *drum rolls please*
Meet Jordan Roland
- What’s your blog about?
- I’ve been using the Daily Prompt suggestions and giving them my own twist, but I’m not sure what direction I’d like to take. I think my primary focuses would be that of being a college student or writing, but I’m not sure…
- Would you consider yourself a
- I’m definitely a beginner blogger, as you can see by my indecision lol
- What is your vision for your blog?
- If I can provide any sort of encouragement, empathy, or relatability for someone who needs it, that would be my goal- to get my thoughts and passions out there, but in doing so positively impact the world around me.
- If your wildest fantasy came true regarding your blog, what would it be?
- Wow, um, my blog would of course be famous- but for the right reasons, for being known as “that girl who I can relate to, who inspires me to pursue my dreams”.
- What is your worst fear about blogging?
- I guess my worst fear would be that this becomes something I use for vain purposes (think of people’s “finstas” solely for ranting) or that it ever discourages someone- including myself.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- Visit every zoo in the country. E.v.e.r.y.
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
- Hopefully this is a rarity amongst the majority, but stopping in the acceleration lane is a habit that I believe needs to be kindly murdered.
- What skill would you like to master?
- Drawing for sure- I’ve been drawing since elementary school, but never taken a class for it and would LOVE to learn all I can.