…she loves fashion and horses.
Yes, I’m vicariously living through her right about now. 😉
Last week I announced that I will be introducing a new blogger on my blog twice a week since many people I’ve came in contact with said they did not have a lot of WordPress friends.
Why not share the love you give on my blog with her blog? You can check her blog out here. A like,comment and follow will bring many smiles 😀 Remember how you felt when someone did it to you? No? Then you should probably read this post if you want to promote your blog on my blog for free. 🙂
And a big thank you to Mr. Militant Negro who offered to then re-blog your post on his blog to even more viewers!
Now *drum rolls please*
I introduce to you Libby Jade
A LITTLE ABOUT LIBBY
My name is Libby, I am 21 years old and I live in Kent which is located in the Southeast of England. I am currently studying for a degree in Fashion Media and Promotion. I have two main passions in life; blogging and horse riding. Blogging is something I have only just ventured into, however horse riding is something I have been doing all my life and I absolute love. One day I hope to pursue a career within the fashion industry; whatever that may be.
Libby answers the questions, listen up 🙂
- What’s your blog about? ‘My blog shares inspiring fashion, style and lifestyle topics as I venture into the world of fashion’. Although it is primarily about fashion and style, I do plan on introducing beauty and travel in the future.
- Would you consider yourself a 1) Beginner blogger – Although I have had my blog for a while now (since September 2016), I would say it has only been recently that I have started posting more regularly. I am still learning about the blogging community and figuring out how ways to inspire others, through my passions, works best for me.
- What is your vision for your blog? I guess I haven’t really thought about this question before, as blogging is something fairly new to me and something I do for fun whilst studying for a degree in Fashion Media and Promotion, as well as looking after my three horses (who keep me very busy!). At this point I can only really say my vision for my blog is to inspire people and be there for enjoyment. It is a creative outlet for me personally, in which I hope people will also gain something from (enjoyment, inspiration, maybe even reassurance or comfort in the future).
- If your wildest fantasy came true regarding your blog, what would it be? That my vision becomes a reality. That I consistently create good quality content to be enjoyed by a loyal and friendly audience in which I feel connected to. And that maybe one day blogging will be my career, or at least a part of that career within the fashion industry.
- What is your worst fear about blogging? I try to stay positive when it comes to my blog. I don’t have a very big audience because I have only just started on this path; therefore I don’t expect too much. However, I would say in the future I fear my content quality will get better and better, but I will have very few people to share it with.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? BLOG MORE!!! Such a typical answer right? haha. But it is true. I mean not necessarily actually writing and creating my posts, but having experiences which inspire me to write those posts; anything from travelling, spending time with my horses, spending time with my family and friends or just simply reflecting on what inspires me within the fashion industry. And also eating…I love food, lol.
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have? I had to really think about this question, and even as I write this answer I’m not entirely sure what to say. The only thing that comes to mind is dishonesty. Why do people lie? I just don’t get it. Honesty is the best policy (I can’t believe I’ve just written that, haha!).
- What skill would you like to master? If I’m being serious I would love to be able to confidently communicate my ideas to anyone! If I’m being not-so serious, I have always liked the thought of being able to crochet and make my own knitted bralets (a bit random I know). I did give it a go once but I didn’t get very far.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE HER FRIEND? CHECK OUT HER BLOG HERE.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE? CLICK HERE.