Ever since I’ve decided to do the ‘Beginner blogger tips’ series on my blog, I’ve notice many people say that they can relate that they do not get comments or follows on their blog. They have no friends in the WordPress community.
Now that I’ve been on WordPress for 4years I think I’m in the position to help (in my way)
I’ve decided to open two of my blogging slots to introduce a new blogger (twice a week. )
I’ll make a list of introduction questions, that you can answer and then email it to me. (email@example.com)
Then I’ll post it to my blog, to give other people a chance to know you and your blog better 🙂
Someone will read it and will find interest in your blog. Who knows, you might even make a blogger friend and soon have a blogger community 🙂
So, for who is this free promotion available? Well, anyone who thinks that they can use a friend or two. New bloggers,old bloggers, here and there bloggers etc.
What should you do to take part? Very easy. Answer the questions below and then email it to me. I will email you back to let you know when your post will be live. Your post will either go up Monday or Thursday at 6am Dutch time.
- What’s your blog about?
- Would you consider yourself a 1) Beginner blogger 2) Once in a while blogger 3) Blog often blogger 4) Trying to blog but life gets in the way.
- What is your vision for your blog?
- If your wildest fantasy came true regarding your blog, what would it be?
- What is your worst fear about blogging?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
- What skill would you like to master?
You can copy and paste the questions to your phone/computer/tablet.
Save these images I made with the questions
Download a pdf booklet I made with the Questions 🙂
I’ve skipped the useless questions and got right in the tea! 🙂
PS: if you read this far, I’ll see you in my email inbox 😉